AIM
afdsfd

Vexation 2 Vexation 2

UNRESPONSIVE

This game is so unrespnsive it is almost unplayable... please work on that and try again :-(((((

Line Runner 2 Line Runner 2

how could this happen?

You took a game that was already made and was awesome, made hardly any changes, but yet it came out terrible!!! How did you manage this? Try again.

Moby Dick: The Video Game Moby Dick: The Video Game

ZzzzzZzzzZzzzZzzzzzzZZzzzzz

Meh, fun for a bit but it never gets even slightly difficult. Way too damn easy.

Arcanorum Arcanorum

Glitch!

Hey I love this game so far, very well done hammerfight clone!!!

I am stuck on the level on the evil storyline, where you have to defend some shit for a minute and 30 seconds. When the timer runs down, nothing happens. Then, I kill almost all of them, and the last one left just runs away off screen, with main bad guy boss dude chasing him. Nothing ever happends after that.

Level Up! Level Up!

This game rules!

This game is awesome but I ran into a problem... my character turned invisible when it went to dream mode and she won't come back now. No idea what could have caused this, but it is really annoying.

B.C. Bow Contest B.C. Bow Contest

That was quite boring.

As everyone has said, the AI is a piece of shit. It is also really boring to have to watch said AI take his shots. The pacing is way too slow, the mechanics of the game are uninspired and not at all new. There isn't even wind???

Also, fuck this trend of Mochi addon stupid crap.

Bloons Tower Defense 4 Bloons Tower Defense 4

not bad.

Not bad, but i hate the fact that the first like 20 levels are exceedingly boring/easy and the sudden it starts to get ridiculously hard. The difficulty just doesn't seem to scale appropriately at all.

Also, the fast forward button is broken for me, which may have been a contributing factor in my distaste for the first 20 or so levels.

Genius Test 4 Genius Test 4

I is genius?

Way too easy, it said that I am a genius... obviously this is some sort of mistake.

Also, I figured out your little magic trick right away, kinda clever though.

atticuslodius responds:

Glad you enjoyed the game, but this is by no means a representation of intelligence.

War On Terrors War On Terrors

Buggy, and not much fun.

The shop menu is completely broken. I can't see how much money I have anywhere (is it my score??) and clicking on a weapon in the top row immediately takes me into the mission with no ammo.

The game itself is lackluster, but I like the Time-Crisis insired hiding button.

Pumpkin Wars Pumpkin Wars

Needs a lot of work.

The graphics are cool, but the background is so cluttered that I can't see a lot of things flying at me. The hit detection is definitely off, it seems like there is an invisible box around the character that can't be hit, because when I start to fly down to avoid something I am not touching it but it will hit my witch. It also feels strange to me that the character angles up and down as you move, but your shots are always parallel to the ground.

These things aside, there still seems to be something lacking in the game to make it interesting enough to keep playing. Your first (well 2nd) game though so I won't hold that against you.

Also I got stuck at the end of the first level and it is telling me to go to the right of the screen but I hit an invisible wall and the game doesn't progress, I am stuck flying around and the music has run out.

P.S. Who the hell gets candy canes on Halloween???

psychotools responds:

Thanks for your comment. It's that encryption from mochi that makes the character get stuck. It worked fine before I released it :-(